We support women at all stages of creating new life. At the Division Chiropractic & Acupuncture clinic, we believe in treating the whole family, including all stages of the birth and life process.
Acupuncture can help women conceive both naturally and in conjunction with IUI and IVF. The combination of Chinese herbs and acupuncture help promote circulation to the uterus, support healthy egg maturation, and ensure healthy uterine lining, thereby enhancing your chances to sustain a healthy pregnancy. Treatments can incorporate acupuncture, customized herbal therapy, stress reduction and dietary counseling.
Acupuncture and Oriental medicine are effective at:
- regulating the menstrual cycle
- addressing pre-existing medical conditions (PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids)
- improving sperm count and motility
- reducing stress and anxiety
- normalizing hormone and endocrine systems
- improve blood flow in the uterus and thicken lining
- decreasing the chance of miscarriage
- increasing the success rate of women undergoing IVF
- improve ovarian response to follicle-stimulating hormones
- Lower FSH
- Lengthen luteal phase (Luteal Phase defects)
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Boosts fertility in cases of clotting factors or autoimmune response
Acupuncture treatments for fertility are weekly for 3-6 cycles, with special timing around IUI/IVF events.