Clinic Safety Protocols
To make sure that we keep you and the staff safe, we have placed considerable safety protocols:
- We ask that you do not come early to your appointment unless you have to fill out paperwork.
- All staff will be wearing masks for your safety and we ask that you do the same.
- We have dramatically reduced appointments to limit the number of patients in the office at one time. We have also reduced the number of staff.
- We will be disinfecting patient contact areas before and after each patient.
- When you enter the office, we are going to ask you to wash your hands.
- We ask that only you come to your appointment, do not bring any one along, unless a minor. In that case, the parent/guardian will be together throughout the entirety of the appointment.
- To allow for staggering of appointments all massages will be 55 minutes long and will end on time.
Effective Friday, January 15, 2021, the Emergency Travel Order has been modified. Under the new system, states are categorized as Yellow or Orange. Requirements for visitors and Chicago residents who travel to or from each state. Please visit https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/emergency-travel-order.html
And last, we ask that you refrain from coming to your appointment if you have any of the following COVID 19 symptoms:
- sore throat
- loss of smell and taste
- dry cough